Championing Gender Equality Award
An award for an individual, team, group or network initiating and leading action to remove barriers and improve the working experience and engagement levels of employees, or demonstrating excellence in the delivery of services to all genders. Criteria:
- Acts as a role model or ally in championing gender equality
- Creates an inclusive culture by challenging gender inequalities/barriers/bias in the application of people management policies, for example inclusive recruitment, talent development, performance management, career development and promotion, or in customer service delivery.
- Takes steps to eliminate or reduce incidents of bullying, harassment or discrimination against employees or service users of all genders
- Leads positive actions or interventions to enable talented employees of all genders to realise their full potential
- Applies evidence and customer insight to tackle issues effectively to improve service user experience
- Can demonstrate positive outcomes arising from their interventions for individuals and the organisation