How to submit a nomination
How to submit
Our new nomination form allows you to easily enter into multiple categories, and you can also save your entry and edit it again before the closing date. Here's a quick guide on how to submit a nomination this year.
1. Access the nomination form at https://www.eventsforce.net/dods/7154/register and enter your details.
2. View the list of categories and select which category you'd like to enter. Once selected, you'll see a brief description of the entry requirements and once you've entered the project name and name of nominee (this can be a person or team) you'll have the opportunity to enter:
- Award overview - this text will appear online and in the awards handbook if shortlisted (150 words max)
- Award criteria (500 words max)
- Measurable Benefits (250 words max)
- Testimonial (150 words max)
Although not required, supporting evidence can be submitted in the form of a Word document or PDF.
3. Once completed, click on the save and go to summary button.
4. You'll then have the opportunity to submit entries into other categories.
5. Once you are finished submitting, check the tick boxes of the nominations you'd like to submit and then select the submit button.
6. You have until the day nominations close to go back and many any amendments or submit additional entries.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.