The Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award will recognise and promote individuals who have made a significant contribution to Scottish Public Service over a sustained period of time.
The Lifetime Achievement Award will be award to an individual who has:
- An established history of distinguished service.
- Made a lasting contribution to the Scottish public service.
- Exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the Sector.
- Earned recognition by other industry, training, education or employer groups.
- Gained the respect of their professional peers.
This award will be chosen by our judging panel and will not be open for nominations.